Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine weekend




This has always been one of my favorite old valentine postcards. Isn't it sweet? It's a little ragged aroung the corners but I still love it. We had a great valentine weekend with three of our local granddaughters. (wish we could have seen them all) Mom and Dad were out of town on a romantic get-away so the girls stayed with us. My DH brought me beautiful pink roses! some of the prettiest I've seen and they all bloomed out instead of nodding off and dying. Don't you hate when that happens? I arranged some of my older valentines around the mirror on which I place the roses with some of my crystal candelsticks. Not a lot of effort, but it was pretty.






On Friday afternoon the girls and I worked on Valentine pages for their scrapbooks. They are all fairly new to this hobby, but are doing so well! This is MissyK working on her masterpiece. I just spread everything out on a table and let them do their own thing.
"Tinkerbell" worked hard on her page, taking great care with everything and had a special message for her parents. We worked together on the glitter part. ha






The divine Miss M took great care with her page also. Trying different patterns and pictures. She loves to create and also paid tribute to Mommy and Daddy. So sweet.














It was fun to spend time with the girls creating, my favorite thing in the world. We ate plenty of chocolate and ice cream all weekend. What could be better? Hope you all had a great weekend too.
Wishing you all the love your hearts can hold,

Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment