Saturday, September 12, 2009

September song

Hi friends, It's been a few days since I've posted. Lots going on and the days just seem to flitter by, don't they? I really find it hard to believe that September is already here!. The leaves are just starting to yellow out a bit and some are falling already, but basically everything still looks beautiful, since we have had such an unusually cool and wet summer. I love the view from our front door. Never get tired of just sitting on the porch and admiring all that the Lord has made.
I have come down with a nasty case of Poison Ivy, ugghhhhhhhh!! It seems to be spreading, so I will most likely have to get something from the doctor next week. I've been working on a few projects I hope to show you soon. Last evening we got to get a first look at our new niece or maybe it's great niece, I'm not sure, but I am little Olivia's great aunt and proud to be so. She is so tiny even though she was well over 8 lbs. Isn't she cute?


She couln't stay awake very long....... back to baby dreams. So sweet. Hope you are all having a good weekend. I send you blessings, Linda



1 comment: