Sunday, March 29, 2009

Glimpses of Spring

Hi Friends, Well, Spring is officially here. It's been a little hard to see this week-end, as we've has snow, sleet, rain and ice but nothing too bad. I felt sorry for the two little tulips that were trying to bloom. But nothing last forever at this stage, so the next week looks a little better. I have put out some of my Spring decorations and thought you might like to see. I really like this little rabbit with his basket on his back. I've seen him in several shops.


Aren't this little bunny eggs cute?? My DIL gave them to me several years ago.

I love this old print of Easter morning. Choirs are becoming a thing of the past I fear, like so many wonderful traditional things.








A collections of little lambs. Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday!! Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment