Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Little Girl to love



Hello friends, Just wanted to let you know we have a New Granddaughter in our family! She was born January 9, and weighed in at 8lbs. 1oz. I think I'll be calling her baby Z for short. She has a very unusual name but it is very pretty. She has a little bit of reddish hair just like her big sisters did. She has 3 big sisters and of course they are so excited about helping with her. The green monster might make an appearance this week I fear but I'm sure it will work itself out. Mommy is doing well but needs a full night's sleep which may not happen any time soon. Do you remember when there were specific visiting hours at hospitals? Not necessarily a bad thing. At times the hospital room looked like grand central. Anyway, we are blessed with this healthy new baby born to our son and daughter in law. They are thankful as our we. I feel so blessed to have all these little girls in our lives! This brings the number to eight and there could possibly be more.! I get to do lots of girl things with them. My DH loves it too.




A few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment