Sunday, January 18, 2009

Show me your Heart

Hi Friends, sorry it's been so long since my last post, I have been trying to figure out how to get my pics to load right and be able to get text in between. I am not very good at this stuff and without the help of Dawn at The Feathered Nest (THANK YOU DAWN!!") and my darling husband, it wouldn't have happened. But hopefully I'll get better with each post. I thought it would be fun to go through my house and see how many hearts I could find to show and tell. I found more than I realized I had. Here are a few for you to see: First, is a tiny mother-of-pearl pin I bought many years ago with a wire name on it and a tiny shell hanging off of it on a little chain. The name is Cera. I thought it was so beautiful even if I didn't know anyone by that name.






This is the cover of a photo album that will hold all our children's wedding pictures. It was fun to do. I just have to finish putting it all together by covering the spine of the album with the fabric.This is the cover of a photo album that will hold all our children's wedding pictures. It was fun to do. I just have to finish putting it all together by covering the spine of the album with the fabric.




This little heart is made out of buttons stitched on a piece of felt. I made it several years ago and have enjoyed wearing it.




This stone- like heart is one of my favorite things and I've had it several years. I love the cherub angel at the top and it also has a key inserted in it, where I usually hang a tassel.




These little blue and white heart dishes came in a set I got several years ago at Kirklands. I decided to set them on easel and put them under glass cloches on my sideboard.



This heart ornament was given to me by my sweet daughter-in-law Rebecca, I keep it out all year hanging from a lamp in my bedroom next to our wedding picture.




This rock was given to me by my granddaughter Missy K when she was between 2 or 3 years old. She said, "Look Grandma, it's a heart just like I love you!" My heart just melted, and it's a moment in time I will never forget. So precious! If you look closely, you can see what looks like veins in the rock. It's a treasure to me.




This plaque I found at Hobby Lobby and it has my favorite verse and the name of my floral business and now the name of my blog. I love it.


Hope you enjoyed seeing my hearts. It was surprising how many I found! Look around and see what you have. Have a wonderfull and peaceful Sunday. Linda



Create in me a pure heart, Oh God."
Ps 51:10

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just posting a comment to see how this works. I enjoyed seeing all of your hearts in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ~ I must have typed it in wrong sweetie...my goodness, and just look at you!!! You are a professional blogger ~ what a wonderful job! Don't you just love blogging, and the friends? Love your background, too ~ I'm so glad you're here, xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete